Meet the lenders
Know Before You Go
Streamline the Process
It never hurts to be prepared, here is a short list of what you will need to get your loan started with us.
- Two most recent year’s tax returns, including W-2’s
- Current pay stubs covering a 1-month period
- Two consecutive bank statements and asset accounts
- Survey or legal description of pledged collateral
- Completed application with signature and dates
- Completed Credit Authorization form with signatures and date
- Home Owners insurance information
- Driver’s License and/or Social Security Card
Lending for your future
- Competitive operating and equipment loans
- Purchase or re-finance land
- Assist new & start-up farms and farmers through USDA programs
Small Business / Commercial
- SBA 7(a) & 504 programs available
- Experienced team of commercial relationship lenders
- Comprehensive range of loan products
- Flexible and convenient loan terms
- Specialty operating lines of credit
- Offers interest only monthly payments during construction
- Easy transition from construction loan to permanent financing upon home completion
- Perfect for the typical home buyer
- A variety of loan terms and interest rates to fit your needs
- Primary residence purchase with low down payments and favorable interest rates upon qualification
- Insured through the federal government which may allow easier qualification than conventional home loans
Home Ready Mortgage
- Affordable lending options for moderate to low income qualified buyers
- Low down payment
- Homeownership course (required) offering tips and insight on sustainable home ownership
- Offers first class home loan financing in excess of $484,350.
- Competitive rates and terms for qualified buyers
- Rewards buyers with good credit, stable income and employment, and verified income and assets
Land & Lot Loans
- Land and lot financing available in Northwest Indiana upon qualification
- Flexible amortization terms
- Easy transition into a DSB Construction Loan
Know before you go! If you’re applying for a loan, we want it to be a seamless process. Please use the following resources to smoothly transition into your next life chapter!
RuraLiving Home Mortgage
- Opportunity to enjoy country living, with large acreage lots and outbuildings for qualified buyers
- Long term financing and fixed rate interest available
- Suitable for a hobby farmer
USDA/Guaranteed Rural Housing
- Purchase a home with no / low down payment for qualified buyers.
- Must be within certain program specified income limits based on county income averages.
- Purchase location must be deemed rural by USDA guidelines.